Monday, October 31, 2016

This is going to be another lazy day for us. Well, maybe just for me. David's doing the work of healing fast even while he is sleeping so he's not being lazy. I however just have to be around in case he needs anything so this is the perfect time to work on my Tumbling Stars quilt. If I somehow hadn't gotten so much stuff piled on the machine. How does that happen? It's like seed, you leave one thing not put away and the next morning the area is piled high. We used to say that about dirty dishes, you leave one in the sink overnight and by morning the sink is full. It's a natural phenomena that I don't fully understand.

Soooo, I'll be clearing off Ernestine before I start sewing. I think it is mostly just folded clean clothes that I haven't put away.
It's really not as bad as it looks, right now with the space on David's side of the bed having to be wide enough to fit the walker I can't have the hamper where we usually put it, and there is not a lot of space for the walker in such a confined area, I know this too will pass.

David's not doing quite as well today as yesterday, but still very well. He skipped his middle of the night meds, and I think it was too early for that, I am going to put him back on them for tonight at least. Other than that I think he's fine. We went upstairs for a while, and now he's taking a nap, he will feel pretty good after it, that is usually all he needs. When he is sick he is very, very sick, but he gets over things very fast I am happy to say.

So now it's time for me to get busy, I want something to show for my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment