Friday, October 7, 2016

What this corner of the sitting room was like yesterday!



                                                                        What it is like today:
Only the quilt I am working on is out, of course the rest of the sitting room is still a mess, but it is coming on too. I have a lot of things to put away but at least i can work on piecing the quilt I am naming Tumbling Stars. It is the same setting as Tumbling blocks but the diamonds are arranged in stars, and I have almost enough blocks done. I'll soon be assembling the blocks.
I still am using a phone for a camera and I'm afraid the pictures are awfully blurry. I'm trying my best to be positive about the little difficulties I have to deal with, things could be so much worse. I might not have anything to take pictures with. Worse, I might not have any sewing machines, something that doesn't bear thinking about. Oh my!! Count my blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment