Sunday, October 9, 2016

It's coming along. Just odds and ends now before I sweep and mop. I need to organize the shoe boxes that I am using to hold the Drunkard's Path pieces in, but I have a little table I am going to set up to hold them and I will use them like bins. It's always the odds and ends that I have found take up the time. This little piece of fabric goes here and this one goes in that tub and this one......Well I am sure that everyone knows how it goes. In fact most people probably put them away as they get done with them and don't let them pile up the way that I do. All I can say is that when I am in the middle of creative genius (ha ha) I don't want to take the time.
I was going to baste all the hexagons that I have cut before I started putting the next top together, but all I can say is that it is getting tedious and I want to start the next top. I will make myself do a certain amount per day then I will work on the top. Oh well good intentions.
I'll soon be cutting the weaving project off the loom. It's getting down to the end of the warp. I will try to borrow a camera and get a picture for tomorrow, the phone I am using just won't take a good picture of it in the dark little corner of that part of the basement as you can see.
I am anxious now to see how it is going to look off the loom, although there is quite a bit of hand work to finish it, I am quite excited now that it is almost done. I will start weaving the 2nd border on the bonus piece tomorrow probably. I will be busy the rest of the day with meeting and the sitting room. I am determined to get the sitting room done without too much more time passing, there are things I need to do in the bedroom to get it ready for David's surgery and time is passing fast. For which I am thankful, less time to stress. Until tomorrow then.

No comments:

Post a Comment