Sunday, October 2, 2016

It's a quiet slow day here in the basement, David and Leon went to Menard's to get a screw. Seriously one screw? Of the thousands of screws floating around this house they didn't have the right one? I've stepped on several here in the basement alone this week, my own fault I know, I should wear shoes and watch where I am going. I don't have a problem with them going and getting one mind you, but I still have to wonder. I will have to see this very special screw.
And speaking of here in the basement, I start the great fall clean up tomorrow, I have to get everything put away so there is room for David to get through with the walker he will be using after his surgery and if there is one tiny thing sticking out he will be sure to find it in his way, he's really good at that. It will give me a chance to weed out some more stuff. There are things out in the shed that I thought I had gotten rid of, I strongly suspect that I said it should go and it got stuck out there "for now" and forgot. David's good at that.
I sound like I'm complaining, but I am not. Just facing up to the facts of life that we all have to deal with; actually I am quite used to his, I hate to think what he must put up with living with me!
This is the edge of the bonus project I am getting out of the warp on the loom. I am putting a small pattern section at the beginning and end, and the middle will just be ordinary solid weave. It will go fast, when I am working on it. Cleaning and organizing first. Work before play, oh what a good girl am I!

No comments:

Post a Comment