Tuesday, October 4, 2016

It was my errand morning. David had loaded the van with a pile of junk that I thought was going to Goodwill, but it turns out to be scrap that he is going to sell. It rattled all over town. I discovered that I had a low tire, but made it home ok, so things could have been a lot worse but were not.
I did get home and wound bobbins and started the background on the quilt, but didn't get a lot done before I came down to start cleaning. I didn't get a lot of cleaning done before lunch was ready, but will get more done after lunch.
One more little doll dress and panties done, another ufo biting the dust. I'll have the complete pattern done by the end of the week and go on to something a little more profitable or useful. Not that I don't enjoy making doll clothes but I have so many other things I need to get done. But I'll not complain, just get busy and get some work done!

No comments:

Post a Comment