Saturday, October 1, 2016

I'm not going to be finishing the weaving as soon as I thought I was going to be. After finishing the intended project I found that I still had over a yard of usable warp on the loom so I am not going to waste it!
This is the 2nd Leno strip for the 2nd fringe, the shuttle is in the shed created by the pick up stick. My stick wasn't wide enough so it was a little hard to get the shuttle through but this one turned out better than the first. The remaining warp will go pretty fast I am one going to do one strip of pattern weave on each end and the rest will be straight tabby weave. Tabby is just over under like most fabrics are woven and goes very fast. It will give me a chance to hone my weaving skills and keep in practice a little longer.
Ambrosina and Leon have started a fire in the fire pit and are making smores with the kids, I think I will go out and see if there are any for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment