Friday, October 21, 2016

Today I sewed 160 buttons on Happy Trails for the horses eyes. It went pretty fast, I was surprised at how fast. Tomorrow the binding and then I will take a picture and list it on Etsy. I used a combination of vintage and new buttons, whatever came first to hand from the button jar I keep upstairs under the sewing machine.

It's her quilt, but on the wrong machine, she doesn't like this machine it is harder to stay on top of and she doesn't have enough room.
She decided to settle down in front of the machine, and didn't like it when I moved her so I could work. This is why I was surprised that I actually got all the buttons on today. Especially when i had to take time out to run to Walmart and get a couple of prescriptions filled; I also had to pick up a couple of things for David that he will need after his surgery. I didn't have anything to make binding for Happy Trails with either so I picked up a couple of yards of yellow stripe fabric to make the binding which I will do tomorrow.

Then Monday I will baste the next quilt, and so it will start all over again.

There is something seriously wrong with my computer. It is as if the resolution is all catawampus but it won't let me adjust it. Also the color is all off and I can hardly see to use it. I will have Leon look at it tonight, I really hope that I don't have to get another one. Finances won't really allow for it, and I will have to use David's if this one is dying. Hopefully Leon will be able to put it right. It's always something, and I suppose it could be worse. David could say I can't use his computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment