Sunday, October 30, 2016

Slow days, not getting much done. David woke up pain free, this is not normal for most hip replacements that I have ever heard of, but I am glad he is. We went upstairs to sit for a while and then on up to the bathroom where he took a shower, by the time we got back down here he said he was weak and a little achy, not bad I say.
These are the last of the hexagons I have cut out, it is a double layer, I want to get them all prepped and then it will be a lot easier to put the top together. I have two planned, and I think that I will have enough prepped for both when these are done. David is talking about starting one that he has always wanted to make, and goodness knows I have enough fabric to share even though he wants to use bigger hexagons than I am using. I'm thinking that in a couple of days he will be ready to start using his sewing machine or the little inkle loom that he has made for himself, he does get bored more easily than I do, and I will need some things to get him interested in. The next couple of days should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment