Monday, October 3, 2016

All the horses are done on Happy Trails!
I'm happy. It means it is half quilted, and I am already planning which one I will do next. I still have 3 little doll outfits on the present ufo pattern, when they are done I will start piecing the back for one of the pineapple quilts, I want to do something that has some print fabric in it, I have been doing so many solid color quilts lately. Tomorrow I will wind the bobbins with yellow and start the background.

The above is what I am tackling after lunch. Every spring when I clean up the dungeon part of the basement I swear that I will never let it get this bad again, and every summer I do, so I am not waiting until spring to clean it; I am starting now. The old wringer stand is going to go, finally. I have washed many diapers using it, when my machine broke down, I used it for a plant stand and I was going to use it again, but I don't have any place for plants, it's too dark down here so it's time for it to go. One less piece of junk to go. It is an antique though, so someone might want it.
David saw the doctor this morning, so that is one less thing he has to do before his surgery, this afternoon the dentist, he has a bad tooth that needs to come out, they say that it can cause the new joint to fail if he has a bad tooth, interesting.
All in all a satisfactory day, I started a new piece on the piano today, always fun. If I get enough cleaning done this afternoon I will spend a few minutes weaving that's nice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment