Monday, October 10, 2016

I got an email today saying my new camera is slated for delivery today. How is that it's a holiday Columbus day, but yesterday was Sunday and the case and memory card came so go figure. But come it did and I have used it already.
 And it did pretty good. I spent the morning piecing a back for the next top I am going to quilt, I'm not ready to start it yet, but I don't want any time between the one I am working on and the next one. I have a whole tub of  tops I want to get quilted this winter, besides the one I will be piecing so I am trying to get things done in advance, thus the back being pieced now.
This is the back of the loom, about 2 more inches and I will have to weave in the border so I can wind up the project. It will probably be tomorrow I want to get the rest of the sitting room done today; then all that will remain is the David's side of the bed so his walker will be able to get in here after his surgery. Then I can relax, we will be ready. I say we because he has his own things to get done, he's even done some, most, of what he needs to get done.
I can honestly say that I am pleased with what I have accomplished today. I will be happier when the sitting room is done then I won't have to feel guilty when I sit down at the machine to piece another quilt top!

No comments:

Post a Comment