Thursday, October 6, 2016

This is the next mess I am tackling this week. I did the other part of the basement so fast that I am ahead of schedule.


The pictures are not good I know, my camera quit today and I am using and old phone. They are clear enough though, to see how cluttered I have let our little sitting room become. I always say that I won't let it get that way again, but I get involved in projects and and don't get things put away like I am supposed to. But I have to get it walker ready for David, and this way I am getting our fall housecleaning done without making excuses. It always seems to me that the housecleaning will always wait for me after I have done the more interesting things in life. A person has to settle down to the grunt work sometime, and by not putting it off as I usually do, I get it out of the way and have a free conscience to do other things. It's win win all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment