Thursday, October 13, 2016

My weaving project is now ready to be fulled (basically laundered) and used. I am planning the next warp to go on, and then I will start winding it.
Here I am tying the fringe so the weaving doesn't come out.

The sitting room is all done and ready for David's walker, so I am on to the next area to be readied: the bedroom on his side of the bed. I'll start that tomorrow, I got a late start today. I did get another pair of booties done though and some quilting, so my day wasn't totally wasted.

This little doll is from a vintage pattern by Laura Wheeler. These patterns were sold by old magazines such as Workbasket, Farmer's Wife, and a lot of other ones that are no longer around. She is reverseable; one end is asleep in a nightgown the other awake in a dress. I've had her cut out for years and I finally got around to sewing her. It was fun and I haven't named her yet. One by one I am working my way through all the ufos that are kicking around here. I've made a good start on the booties, and I am well ahead for next summer's sales, if I can only keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment