Friday, October 14, 2016

I spent the morning cutting out booties.
About a dozen pairs. I am certainly not as fast as I used to be. I have enough quilted fabric for about 3 more pair which I will have to cut out Sunday morning as we will be gone to our assembly tomorrow. I will start sewing them next week, but I have also volunteered to work on the boys winter pjs. Ambrosina says she will cut them out next week. I also have to cut out and sew several winter tops for myself because I don't seem to have any that are in decent shape. Have I ever complained about being to busy?
My assistant was very unhappy, I didn't work at either one of the upstairs sewing machines, and she sat on the corner of the sewing table staring at me. She is not allowed on the table where I was cutting, and was she annoyed! I took a picture but forgot to put the memory card in and I can't find the cord to connect it to the computer and I didn't get one with the new camera. So now I will start a pair of knitted ones this afternoon, I am working on sizing for the newborn size. I have small and medium worked out. I won't do large, most babies are in shoes by the time they get that big.
In the tub with the bootie fabric, instead of fabric pieces I found five baby buntings cut out. I will put them together for baby gifts, no sense in wasting them. I must have cut them out when one of the grandbabies was on the way and decided that I had already made enough, then forgot about them. Oh well, plenty to do, plenty to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment