Thursday, September 1, 2016

190 blocks, enough for a quilt, but not the quilt I have in mind since some of them won't work; that's ok, I didn't get the idea until a lot of them were done, but I have an idea for the ones I'm not using in the next one. Too many ideas maybe, time doesn't allow for all the ideas I have, but I'm not going to worry about that. One top at a time.
I had a couple of filled bobbins left over from quilting Pink Ugly so I finished them off by piecing my Postage Stamp quilt. I have a ways to go on that one, but it is coming along pretty fast for as seldom as I work on it.
This is Happy helping me with it. Happy the sewer's friend, the quilter's helper. If I wait politely enough she eventually moves without scratching, but occasionally I get hisses and claws if she's not quite ready to stop helping me. Today she was mostly annoyed because her quilt is still not back where it belongs. I started piecing a back for Tumbling Blocks after the last bobbing was empty, so it shouldn't be much longer before I start quilting again; she will be Happy once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment