Tuesday, September 27, 2016

It doesn't matter which machine I am at, or what time of the day, my assistant is always there. Last night at about midnight when I couldn't sleep I got up to sew a little and she was right there. She doesn't like the machines that are round very well though, she can't sit on top of them.


Baby booties, I used to sew them by the hundreds out of fleece, when I was trying to make a living out of sewing. Now I don't care to work with fleece so much. These are knitted, and I am working out sizes. I don't care much for the yarn so I am going to go yarn hunting, or maybe, just yarn looking payday. They work up really fast in the heavier yarn, which if I am to sell them is what I need. Rose loves them and thinks they will sell in her booth so I'll make some up and see. I already have the yarn so I'll only be putting out time.
I shouldn't say only, time is always to be considered as valuable, and I hate wasting it, but I can knit while I watch tv or listen to music or other recordings.
I am feeling better, but still not a 100% but I won't complain because I am on mend. Tomorrow afternoon David and I go to his presurgery class, required by both of us before his surgery. I intend to take my knitting or sewing, the only place I don't do some sort of hand work as at my Christian Meeting and I do not intend to just sit there and be bored. If I find it interesting I can always put the sewing down. This week so far hasn't been too busy, I hope it stays slow, I prefer to stay busy, but not too busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment