Wednesday, September 7, 2016

I took the time this afternoon and sat down and cleaned and oiled Vanessa, she had been kept so well that there was very little to do and no dust or lint anywhere in her works. She hums like a dream, or maybe a lullaby; I can hardly hear her.
The pattern is one of the Drunkard's Path variations, and it is the 1st block off this machine. The stitch is perfect, I'm going to enjoy using her a lot.
We spent the whole morning in the doctor's office today, and David's surgery is scheduled for the afternoon of the 26th of October. There are a few hoops to jump through first of course, but nothing too difficult. It's nice to have if finally settled.
Rose sold one of my beaded baskets last weekend, she couldn't find the price tag so she asked double for what I had put on it and got it! I wish more things would turn out that way, but I am just happy with this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment