Friday, September 16, 2016

I am late getting online today, I spent the morning upstairs sewing. I need to build up my stock of sewn baskets for Rose's next sale since she sold some for me.
Not my favorite colors, and it looks like my assistant Happy doesn't care for them either. However those are the colors Rose thinks will sell, so I am doing them, and beading them. Oh well.
I listed Pink Ugly Number 1 on Etsy today, although I changed the name to Pink and Diamonds. I f it sells well good, if not I can always use it on the bed or send as a gift to someone when I need a gift.
I spent the afternoon going through molds in the dungeon part of the basement, I have got through all of them and decided which I am keeping; they are put away and now I have more room over there. I did some weaving too between lifting and sorting. Not a lot, but enough to keep me peaceful. Another long afternoon cleaning over there and I'll be able to get through more easily to weave.
So after I get a couple more things I'll do some more piecing on my Drunkard's Path blocks to round out my day, a pretty good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment