Saturday, September 10, 2016

Well it's done, and from the suprisingly short time that it took I have concluded that I don't have enough fabric. The piles aren't even stacked to the ceiling. I went up to the attic to see if I have any tubs of fabric up there and I don't. Plenty of other junk to bring down and go through when I feel the urge. As if. If Ambrosina and Leon decide to move I will go through it, or maybe when I feel close to death and don't want to leave her a mess, but otherwise I will deal with it if I am looking for something.
So, since it didn't take all weekend as I thought it would I started on the stairs this morning, and when they are done I will do the sitting room. They are not bad, but I am trying to keep on top of them, even though I don't really care about housework much. We all know that keeping it up is much easier than trying to play catch up all the time.
I am also spending more time on quilting Tumbling Blocks; I want to get it finished so I can tackle some of the other tops that I have had finished for a long time, and I really do enjoy quilting a lot. I think that I am just a little way over a quarter finished, and I really like the way it is turning out.
So now that I've rested my back I am going to go tackle some more stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment