Monday, August 29, 2016

Pink Ugly Number 1 is finished. I bound the edges and it is hanging on the front porch right now.
 Back and
front. I am not sure why the pictures I take on the front porch are cloudy, but the one I took the other day at the back of the house was bright. I am glad it is done, and I am really tired of pink. I was quilting at it longer than usual, but I didn't stick to it any length of time until the last couple of days.. Since it is still early I will have time to do some weaving, I didn't yesterday and I missed it. It's amazing how fast it is going with just ten to fifteen minutes a day.
Now I will do some piecing to use up the bobbins on Juki, before I baste the next top which will be Tumbling Blocks. This is in keeping with my Quilt the Top As It Gets Done policy. This winter I will be able to get some of the backlog caught up because it won't be warm enough to weave. Sad, summer is almost over, the kids are about to go back to school, and Sammy will be starting school. David is making plans for this winter already. I really like the warmth of summer, I can never get warm all winter, the hot weather never bothers me, but I have to work on being content because there is nothing I can do about it. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment