Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Today I had an appointment with my endochronologist. He found a small nodule on the remaining part of my thyroid. Everything else is good, and it is so small it's just a wait and see situation. I'm not going to worry, I had thyroid cancer for 15 years the first time before I finally found someone who would take the problem seriously, and this particular doctor I have now is very serious about it, so waiting is not a problem for me right now.
I had time to make this before I went, but only just. Every now and then I run into a project that just doesn't want to get done and this was one of them. I broke my last needle on the machine and had to steal the one out of the Juki, so I couldn't really do any quilting before I left. I stopped at Jo-ann's on the way home and got 3 more packages. The handles are a little odd, I've only done them once before and I should have made them a little bigger, but maybe somebody will like funky. I am not going to bead this one.
I did a little quilting after I got home and then came down here, I know I state this often, but I am going to take a nap today, I got up early, and feel really tired after my appointment and shopping. I am done with errands for the week and intend to get a lot done Thursday and Friday, so I won't feel guilty, well I wouldn't anyway, why should I?

No comments:

Post a Comment