Monday, September 19, 2016

Busy busy day.
Isn't she sweet? She's about three inches big. We went to the Butterfly house today and they had just released these little hen quails. They use them to keep the ants in check and the quail population was getting down so they brought in some females to build it up. I can't wait to see the babies, the volunteer said about 6 to 8 weeks.
Then I came home and tackled this:
I let it go while I was working on Tumbling Blocks. The table was about 4 inches too high so I had David pull it out and saw that amount off the legs.
This is what it looks like now, everything you see is involved in an active project so it's ok to have it there. I also got the back for Happy Trails pieced and I will baste it tomorrow morning. I haven't lost any time between quilts this time. Happy was a little annoyed that there was no quilt on the table this morning, but she was able to get enough in the way, while I was working on the back, to keep her pleased. I am very tired, I sewed until 3:30, but it's a good tied, and I am basking in the glow two jobs accomplished today. Ahh, savoring the satisfaction!

No comments:

Post a Comment