Friday, September 23, 2016

I am working on getting price tags on my sewn baskets, so I laid them out on the end of the bed to get a picture of all of them. That way I can see what sells and maybe see a trend. Well I didn't get them all laid out before my assistant showed up.
You would think I laid them there especially for her, and she got really annoyed when we moved her so I could get an accurate picture.
I made the last one this morning, unless I sell a lot more than I have I am not going to make anymore for a while. I'm tired of making them and unless they start making me some money it's not worth it and I would rather do something fun which these haven't been for a while.
I got quite a bit of quilting done this morning.
These are the horses on happy trails, David finally saw them, he says they are appaloosas because of the circles, he sees them as spots. Anyway I like how they are looking and they are fun, the rick rack has to be folded back so I don't quilt it in, but it isn't really difficult and I think it will go pretty fast. I enjoy it so much anyway that I won't worry if it doesn't. Fast isn't everything.
I spent the afternoon doing some decluttering from the bedroom again. I can move through on my side of the bed easily again. I have about three projects going on down here while I watch tv in the evenings, and I really should get a couple of them done to get them out of the way. All in good time, I guess I should just be glad I have plenty to do and look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment