Sunday, September 25, 2016

The last 2 days I have been sick in bed sick. When my children were little I never could go to bed when I was sick, and it felt as if I could never get over anything. Now I can go to bed when I am sick and it still seems a luxury. I haven't been doing too much, I tried to go up and do some quilting this morning, but I couldn't stick to it. I hate to waste the time going to bed, but sometimes it has to be.

These are the piles of blocks stacking up. I just keep plugging away at them, I enjoy making them so much I would probably do little else if I wasn't afraid of too many more tops piling up so that I could never get them all quilted. Anyway to me they are like money in the bank, at least I assume so, I never had any money in the bank to speak of. I just imagine what it would feel like, and quilt blocks and fabrics make me feel rich!

No comments:

Post a Comment