Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Our little boys started school today. It was loud with excitement, and then suddenly quiet as they ran out the door. Poor Gramps no little side pard today.
We went to the butterfly house.

Not as in focus as I would like but pretty good with the limitations of my camera. After that we went to Walmart for a new phone for me. I have a smart phone, but I don't use it so I am getting a pay as I go Tracfone and saving a bundle every month.
I also picked up these today, I am pulling together some fabrics for a quilt and these are the basics. I will branch out from here because they would look pretty blah without some reds and yellows, I like lots of variety. Maybe some green too. Anyway I have a month to think on it before next payday. Maybe orange. We'll see. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment