Monday, September 26, 2016

I really wanted to get more done over the weekend, but this bug, whatever it is that David and I have just isn't going away. However I am trying to start the week off right, it is going to be a busy one. So I started by some sewing.
I guess I didn't want to get anything done anyway. Swing the chair around to the quilting machine. That's progressing pretty well, another days quilting and I will be about a quarter of the way through it. I could have done more but I needed to get some things done down here.
Pouring turtle bowls, Rose wants them for next summer's round of sales, she still hasn't got enough for her booth. She also wants some knitted booties that I make and I have some quilted booties sort of started in a tub that I thought I would finish and get out of the way. Two birds with one stone, empty a tub and make some money, hopefully.





I don't mind a busy week at all, maybe I'll start feeling better. I have to lift the bed and get yarn out from underneath. It's not as difficult as it sounds, David put a lift mechanism and it just comes right up. I have to move the tv cabinet, but that's easy too, he put it on casters. He likes to make things easy, bless his generous heart.
It's about time to go crack the mold, one more turtle bowl ready to be cleaned and fired coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment