Friday, September 9, 2016

This is what I have decided to tame this weekend.
When David put the closet organizer in I just emptied tubs and stacked on the shelves, now it is starting to get to me and I am going to pull it all down and start sorting to size and color. It doesn't show from my bedroom, but I KNOW it's there. I will probably stack to certain projects it is earmarked for too. It's not a really big stash as stashes go, but I would like to be able to see what I've got, rather than hunt for it. I work better in an organized setting, but somehow I never seem to get organized. I have decided that it's going to happen now, starting today.
My poor kitty just wandered through, she's been missing the kids all week. Tomorrow is Saturday and she will spend the next 2 days running away from them. There is some sort of message in that, hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment