Thursday, January 12, 2017

Yesterday was my once a month class for my mental disorder, and so I didn't get a whole lot done down here. I didn't get a whole lot done anywhere for that matter, I am still in the throes of the cold that is making the rounds of the family and I didn't feel like doing much.

Today was better though, I still have the headache but my throat isn't sore and I got a lot of quilting done on Blue Rose.
Fat lopsided butterflies. I don't think this is going to be a favorite quilting pattern, I guess I can't hit it right on the nose every time. The quilting is going fast though and I think I may be able to finish it tomorrow and bind it the next day. The tub where I keep the unquilted tops just got two added to it, so I won't be getting the ones out of the attic anytime soon, but I want to keep anymore tops from getting 20 years old so I will quilt them and then go back to the ufos. I already know how I am going to quilt Tumbling Stars, so I won't have to take my sketch pad and figure that out. The next one after that I am not sure, but it will come to me.

I am going to take a nap to see if the headache will clear itself up, then do some work on the treadle if I can get warm enough, I might even turn the heater on for a while. I discovered yesterday that the remote that turns the heater on sometimes turns the tv on, go figure, definitely odd, so when I turned the heater on just now, the tv came on, but I'm not ready to watch anything. I wonder if anything else unexpected is going to happen today?

No comments:

Post a Comment