Thursday, January 19, 2017

 I saw the doctor this morning, I have a sinus infection and a UT infection, exactly what I thought, although it is no wonder that I am dragging, and I think a nap will be in order this afternoon.
I am surprised that I got anything done today, but I did make a lid for the basket I made yesterday and I even did some quilting. The basket on the right I beaded last night, it looks better in person than in the picture, although I still don't think I would care to have mine that way, I know other people have said they like them.

I got everything done at he doctor that I needed to, I had some blood work to get done and I needed refills on my test strips. I also scheduled my mammagram for next week, it gives me a feeling of satisfaction that I remembered everything, it happens so seldom, me remembering everything I mean.

I hear our little boys are home, so I will go up and say hello, then I will take a nap. That is one of the perks of being a grandparent instead of a parent, I can leave them for their mother to take care of and then come down and take a nap, oh joy! oh bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment