Tuesday, January 10, 2017

It's a very cold and miserable Tuesday, several of the family, including me, have colds with sore throats and headaches. A good day to snuggle under the quilts with hot drinks.
I finished En Provence this morning. I think I like my own patterns better. I don't think that I get the same feeling of satisfaction from someone else's pattern the way I do my own. It's ok, even pretty, but it doesn't feel like mine. It will now wait until it's turn to be quilted. There are two ahead of it. The one that I am quilting now, and Tumbling Stars. Probably only a couple of weeks, now that this top is done I will concentrate on my quilting. It's going on my bed, so there is no hurry.

I am now going to get under the covers and take a nap, maybe I will feel better afterwards and be up to some sewing on the treadle, if not I won't worry about it; the pinwheel blocks are going pretty fast, and I have quite a few of them done so there is no hurry. For now though, I need to warm up, it's cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment