Friday, January 13, 2017


Blue Rose is finished, I bound it this morning and we took a picture. A very cold picture. I am calling this quilt Blue Rose as a play on words. It's blue and it's a Row quilt. The rows are panels of machine embroidered panels and quilt blocks, that are basically pieces left over from other quilts. I didn't want to waste them because of all the time and thread put into them. This isn't one of my better quilts, it's mostly made up as I went along, but it's finished and can be used as a utility quilt. There is a spot on it and if it doesn't wash out I won't be able to try to sell it, so we will see.

I still can't get over this cold, and it's going into my chest so I am trying to get warm and doing a lot of resting, trying to sleep but not a lot, between sneezing and coughing. Still, nothing that lots of others are not going through at the time, some of them in the house here. David was coughing a lot last night so he's kind of crabby with being sick.

Ambrosina was looking through her seed catalogues and planning her garden, can spring be far away? Just over two months until the spring equinox, but that doesn't mean it will warm up, but we can always hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment