Friday, January 20, 2017

54 Drunkard's Path blocks ready to be joined together to finish the top. That's always exciting, a milestone. This morning as I was upstairs ironing them, with all 3 of the boys are home from school, I had an extra assistant in Sammy. He was counting the ones that I had to fix because I had rotated some of the pieces and the pattern would be distorted if I didn't, we got up to 8, and he was disappointed because he wanted it to be ten that I had to fix. He was in a very odd mood; they all 3 were very LOUD. Of course, my children were never loud, only just raise the roof loud and I loved the fun of it.

Time to fix the blocks, and then some hand work after that, it's almost dinnertime and the afternoon has gotten away from me, it's nice to have plenty to do though, and boys to enjoy, the dinner table should be lively tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment