Friday, November 25, 2016

We had a very loud day yesterday.
 We like loud days.
 Lots of food, Ambrosina loves to cook.
Nobody had to work. Timothy and Rosa came over and we watched MST3K off and on all day. MST3K is really bad old movies (really, really bad) With a running commentary of gags throughout the whole thing. It's the way we used to watch movies, so it's right up our alley.

I did a little sewing, most of the hexagons are basted, I will be able to finish them this afternoon and evening. It's nice and noisy upstairs right now too.

Ambrosina did their Black Friday shopping this morning. I worked enough Black Fridays that I never want to go shopping on one. We stayed home with the kids. Leon and Ambrosina use the sales to get the big items they plan to buy for the year, because the prices are so good. The check the sale flyers and plan what they will buy, no impulse shopping. This year they got a snow blower and a shop vac and a tool box. Lots of other odds and ends, pjs for the boys and some blankets, I didn't see everything. But we all know the best thing about buying something is the box.

Sadly it won't be too many more years before they will be too big for that, but I intend to enjoy it while I can. They will always be dear and wonderful, they will be nice adults, Ambrosina and Leon work hard with them, and that always pays off in the long run. So I think I will enjoy the noise for a while longer and look forward to the future with enjoyment also.

No comments:

Post a Comment