Saturday, November 5, 2016

I feel refreshed and peaceful, it makes a huge difference to me when I can get upstairs to work on my sewing machines and watch my little boys upstairs.
They are firemen today.
 David is doing really well and we were upstairs until lunchtime. Ambrosina and Leon had errands to run so we kept an eye on the boys while they were gone, and now they are raking leaves and roasting marshmallows in the firepit. The weather has been incredible almost 70 degrees outside so they can have outdoors time this late in the year without bundling up so heavy they can't move.

 My assistant was pleased and Happy to be useful. I finished with the green diagonal rows and filled the pink bobbins ready to start on the pink diagonal rows next time we are upstairs.
I also got started on next summer's wares. These are coasters/trivets; last sale all that I had went like hotcakes so I am starting with them. They are fast and don't take up much space for storage. I don't really suppose it matters what I make as long as I work towards the goal of getting the stuff I need to make ready for next summer. I think that have a large variety of stuff is key, and I have some other ideas of things to do that might sell. If they don't I always have gifts, right?

David is doing fine, napping now, he went outdoors and sat in the sun while Sammy played, and they both enjoyed that. No working in the shop yet, but he is hoping when he sees his orthopedist next week he can put the walker away and just use the cane. He's almost doing better on the stairs now than me. It seems like there is some irony there to me. I'll have to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment