Wednesday, November 2, 2016

We had a busy morning and early afternoon. David spent most of it upstairs so i could get some work done and even after he came down here, once I got him settled with his ice and leg elevated I went back upstairs and did some more quilting. Ambrosina had to go to the doctor to get the stitches in her finger taken out, so i watched Sammy who was still home sick from school.

I was able to get the green diagonal portions of the blocks about half done this morning so it's going to go pretty fast now that I've got started on it. It will depend largely on how well David's doing of course, but I expect that I will get another half and hour or so done this afternoon when Ambrosina goes to pick Phillip up.

I finished my last pair of quilted flannel baby booties that I am going to do this morning so now I can go on the the next project, I am thinking that I will work on coasters and trivits and sewn baskets, part of next years stock for Rose to sell. When I get a few done up then I will work on some clothes, and if Ambrosina gets the boys pajamas cut out I will be working on those. It's easy to plan ahead, but it will depend on how David is doing, and tomorrow morning he has a doctor appointment that will take the whole morning so I won't get a lot done in the morning, but there is always the afternoon.

I have to confess that I am pretty tired and my back and knees are killing me. Ambrosina asked me how I was doing on my new exercise program, referring to the constant running up and down the stairs that I have to do in taking care of David. I will get my own back though, when I get my knees done he will have to do the running, ha ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment