Monday, November 7, 2016

My assistant and I got half way done quilting Pineapple today, or rather I did; she was busy grooming herself.
I always feel good when I get the halfway point, I feel a sense of accomplishment and I also start to think of the next top I am going to quilt and since I haven't finished a new top I will dig one out of the tub the tops are in. I will also have to piece a back so I will have to dig into that tub too. I have a lot of tops yet to be done, which gives me plenty of variety.

David isn't doing as well today and spent most of the day in bed, he was upstairs for a while and then came downstairs, his first trip on the stairs alone, and he did just fine. I stayed upstairs working, but came down to check on him and he was asleep every time, the best thing for him. I think the time change is affecting him, it usually does, and I know that most teachers really hate it because the kids get so cranky and tired. I think he will be better tomorrow for sleeping today.  I even took a short nap, so now I am ready to get to work on something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment