Friday, November 11, 2016

This morning as I finished sewing on Brunhilde I turned around to quilt on Juki and I found my assistant waiting for me. If you look behind her to the right you will notice a thread, this is the thread from Juki, Happy delights in unthreading the sewing machines and she did a pretty good job this time.


 Not a record, has managed to spread it all the way to the other side of the house and halfway up the stairs, but still pretty good. It's all in the tail. When I finally got the machine rethreaded I was able to get the quilting done on the Pineapple quilt. I think that it's pretty good considering that I didn't get a lot of time to work on it. Tomorrow the binding and then I will get a good picture of it out on the porch.
The next top is the one that my assistant is laying on in the first picture. It is a log cabin Streak of Lightening that I pieced several years ago shortly after we moved to Sioux Falls from Aberdeen. I've had so many tops stored in tubs in the attic that it feels really good to be getting to some of the older ones. I'll soon have a couple of tops coming off the machines down here and they are not going to get stuck in a tub, they will get quilted next in my newer quilt as you get them done policy. Give myself a pat on the back!

No comments:

Post a Comment