Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Another one of those days spent running around doing errands. I had my monthly class for BPD (borderline personalitiy disorder) this afternoon, and I set everything aside and concentrate on that for the day. After the errands of course. I find it fatiguing but worthwhile.
I also had to go to Hobby Lobby to get some sport weight yarn for  the baby booties and I found a couple of green fabrics that I like. I don't know why but I have never had much in the way of green. While green has never been my favorite color there is a definate place for it, and so I am building up a small stock of it in my stash. Money spent on Fabric is never wasted, but I can't spend any more this month because the month is only a third of the way gone and we will need what money we have to make it through the rest of the month.

David sees his orthopedist tomorrow, and we are hoping he can put the walker away. It will make it easier for him to get up and down the stairs if I don't have to carry the walker up and down for him. I don't mean to complain however. He is doing very well and starting to chafe at the confinement a little. The weather has been so nice, in the low seventies this week that he would  like to be out in his shop working. I would like him to be out in his shop working. I am going to start him on a couple of small projects we have in mind this week, he loves his leatherwork so it's about time he got started on that. Winter is always a little bit difficult anyway, but this winter I a going to try to make it easier by keeping him busier. It will make me busier too, but I can cope.

No comments:

Post a Comment