Friday, November 4, 2016

This is one of those days when I feel like I've been treading water all day. It has been a flurry of activity all day with little to show for it. A person often has to spend a day running errands and doing housework, but usually I have a little something to show for it. It makes me really appreciate how much David does around here now that I am doing it all myself.
 Chester
and David both have the same idea of what to do with an afternoon. Chester is 11 years old, which is old for a cat, and David is getting up there. I often look at David and wonder where the slim, handsome, love of my life got to. Until I look in the mirror and realize that we match. I think that the reason David heals so quickly is that he can fall asleep at the drop of the hat, he will even drop the hat. He can sleep anywhere in any position and wake refreshed. That is to be envied.

I haven't had time for any sewing having the aforesaid errands to run and housework to do, now however is time for putting my feet up and doing some handwork, continue prepping hexagons or knitting booties, both of which activities I enjoy. With a cup of hot coffee. Lovely, fresh hot coffee and a cookie. Upstairs the in the crock pot is a lovely beef stew Ambrosina started  this morning and it smells yummy. What a lovely afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment