Thursday, November 17, 2016

I took the morning and watched a movie Ambrosina recorded for me. I've always loved the Horatio Hornblower books but had never seen the movies. Even with Gregory Peck I like the books better, the movie was a sort of glitzy version of a couple of the books. While I was watching I did this:
It was the last of the sharks I put together a couple of years ago and never got around to finishing. I got it done today, and also used up all the filling I have had stored around here for the last few years. Since there was only one of them I didn't give it to the boys but put it on Anthony's bed, if he doesn't want it he can give it to the boys and let them fight over it. Ambrosina should love that. Anyway I am done with sharks, it is the last one I'll ever do if I can help it. Now I have more storage room and can get a little more organized.

I didn't get much else done, I just seem to be so tired today, so I am just going to hang out and baste my hexagons. We are under a winter storm watch and are supposed to get ice and snow storms over the next 48 hours, with up to 6 inches accumulation. It had to happen sometime and we are ready, so let it snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment