Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Three rows of Tumbling blocks joined together and only two more to go. I still have to make corner pieces and fill ins for the sides and ends, but that won't take long. It is not one of my bigger quilts, but I have made a lot of big ones lately and small makes a nice change. It won't take as long to quilt either, and that is a nice change too.
The weaving is coming along nicely and very enjoyable.
Ambrosina and Leon have gone away for almost a week to celebrate their 15th wedding anniversary which is tomorrow. David and I celebrate our 42nd anniversary tomorrow, but we aren't doing anything special, only enjoying the boys. Gramps is making pancakes for dinner because Sammy loves pancakes.
This is one of my fabric baskets. I am in the process of sewing shells around the top, but it is not a very good picture, we are talking of getting a better camera. I have two smaller bowls to sew shells onto and they will be ready for Rose to take and sell. They are not exactly the sort of thing that I like, but tastes differ, and there are plenty of things I like that other people don't. Antique sewing machines to name one!

No comments:

Post a Comment