Monday, August 8, 2016

We are excited, our oldest son David's wife and two kids are going to be here this afternoon. He couldn't come, he had to work, but we will be excited to see the kids. His daughter is our only granddaughter among 8 grand kids so we get double excited.
I took the day off from weaving today. I had a lot of errands today and am doing some sewing. I don't want my machines to feel lonely.
Here I am with Happy the quilter's friend, working on Pink Ugly#1. I normally take a really bad picture, so I don't very often have my picture taken, but for some reason this one turned out ok and it will be another ten years before I get another one that looks even moderately good. I also am making some fabric bowls so that Rose will have a variety to sell.

Pink ugly is coming along fairly well, since I haven't worked on it much the last couple of weeks, but I am going to have to get back into my routine now, or accomplish nothing. I hear the thunder of little feet, they must be here so I will go upstairs for hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment