Saturday, August 13, 2016

The latest on my weaving.
I'm pleased with it, although I need to work on my selvedges, and I forgot to use my temple, which stretches it from side to side so that it doesn't draw in too much. I am nearly done with one pattern repeat.
I broke my last sewing machine needle yesterday, so I am not sewing today, Monday I will make a run to Jo-Ann's, but today and tomorrow I will just weave. I have needles on the machines down here so that if I need to do something I can work down here, I only have two blocks to go on the quilt that's on the design wall, and then I can put them together. I am doing them on the treadle, and it has a needle, so I still have plenty to do if I want to sew.
I haven't decided what I will work on with Vanessa, yet, I have some quilt tops started that would do well, I'll see. Decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment