Saturday, August 20, 2016

It's been a very quiet day. I have had a headache most of the day, and even the boys seem tired and subdued. They are really missing their Mom and Dad. This is the last night and they will be home tomorrow.
This morning I pulled these out of the kiln.
A bird house and feeder, I am going to make some more bird houses and David is going to mount them on a post for me.
These are my two little boys sculptures.

That is a sculpture of a hot dog made by Malachi, the picture is not very good, and it is very small, and detailed.
And this is a pancake with butter on top made by Sam, I am sure they will paint them this coming week if Ambrosina will let them, she is still a little annoyed about the paint they poured out on the floor of the back porch not too long ago.
Other than that there hasn't been a lot going on today, hopefully tomorrow I will feel a little bit better and can accomplish something.

No comments:

Post a Comment