Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Two of the three fabric bowls are beaded.
They are on the beautiful quilting table that David made me. I am not doing a lot of quilting right now, I can do that when the weather gets cold. I cannot work at the pottery wheel or the loom when the weather is cold since they are in the unheated part of the basement; so, Pink Ugly #1 is not getting worked on very much right now. It will wait.
The threads are through the eye of the heddles. I am about a third of the way done with this step. It can get a little tedious, but it's been such a long time since I have done it, so I am enjoying it immensely. After I have rested my back a little I will do some more, but I don't expect to get this part done until tomorrow sometime. I will be weaving soon though, the last step, after threading the heddles, is pretty straight forward and doesn't require a lot of concentration. I am so looking forward to weaving again.


No comments:

Post a Comment