Thursday, August 25, 2016

Rose is going to a sale this weekend so I am trying to get a bunch of stuff ready. I think that I should get a bumper sticker that says: "I'd rather be quilting." Or maybe weaving. But I must remember not to complain or even feel like complaining, life is pretty good. So I am trying fabric baskets in different shapes and different decorations I have put some shells on a set of them, and we will see how they are received.
I am expecting the little boys downstairs at any time, I told them that we could do clay this week, and I have been glad to put it off for a couple of days because of what I have done to my hand this week. I need to clean greenware and get ready to do a bisque fire, and I can do that when they are doing their sculpting. We all enjoy it, and they get very proud of themselves as they should be. What a joy children are, I love every minute.


No comments:

Post a Comment