Sunday, April 9, 2017

Well my fears were realized and this morning I woke up with a full blown cold, so this morning I am just vegetating out with my hexagons in front of Netflix. I will probably rouse myself to do some piecing on Ernestine but I have a headache too, so not a lot.
It's getting to be pretty good sized, I keep looking at it wondering if it is big enough, because I have to quilt it and I would like to quilt it by hand. I tried to make it look as if the flowers are swirling, and I think I managed it on most of the blocks. It's no hardship to make it big, I love the work.
No matter which machine I am at my able bodied assistant is there to help me in any way she can. I finally made her get down, I was afraid I'd sew a paw or a tail.

I started putting stuff away out there where the machines are down here. It's not dirty, just cluttered, I don't always tidy away from other projects when I am in the middle of something, I am about 3 quilts behind putting leftovers and scraps away. I need to sort out some other scraps for the Pinwheel blocks and I will never find what I need if I don't get some of the other stuff put away. It's unfortunate that there are so many other interesting things to do rather than tidy up. Sometimes I find something nice that I had forgotten I had but I doubt if I will this time.

David and Leon are doing repairs in the bathroom this afternoon, they needed to be done, but what a mess, also waiting time for the bathroom is long and there is usually a line of dancing boys waiting their turn. Oh the things I see when I don't have a camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment