Thursday, April 27, 2017

I spent the morning sorting through my stuff in the attic and brought my trunk down to sit at the end of the bed to put the tv on. I put stuff  in it that I won't be using very often so we won't have to move the tv although it's not heavy it is inconvenient.
Now I can see my pinning wall!!

This is where I sit to do my handwork, I won't show you my side of the bed; my night stand is more like a work bench with handsewing piled high. It's getting worked on. Right now I am watching a quilting shown on You Tube.

So not much sewing happened today, carrying all that stuff down three flights of stairs really tired me out. Tomorrow I will make up for it.

I found only 3 more quilt tops up there, that makes 8 finished tops that need to be quilted. I am on the 11th this year, that is a lot of UFOs, but I will get there. That doesn't include the ones that are cut out but not sewn, and those that are cut out a partially sewn. Those will be finished when the quilting is caught up. I look forward to it. I'm excited about it. I feel like starting another quilt to celebrate it! No I don't think so. I think it's time for some hand sewing, I'll just keep plugging away at that, no more starting and not finishing for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment