Wednesday, April 26, 2017

It was Butterfly House and Aquariam for us this morning.
This moth is as big as it looks, bigger than my hand, bigger than David's hand. It was lovely to sit in the heat and watch all the gorgeous creatures flying and living their lives.

These are Plumeria, the picture doesn't really show how beautiful they are, an amazing tree, bare up to the end of the branch and then the leaves and flowers in the same bud. Our Butterfly House isn't very big, they are planning major extensions over the next few years.

The aquarium isn't very big either, and it almost impossible to get good pictures in the dark and behind the glass, it might be better with a different camera, but I have to get by with the one I have. But I did enjoy looking and they have a new jelly fish tank that the pictures didn't come out very good because the water was very cloudy due to cleaning. I even got an idea of a quilting pattern that I sketched out on the back of an envelope that I will work on later in my sketch pad. When I get the fish quilt designed and worked on. I have an idea on that one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment