Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Finished. It was hard to get a good picture to show the quilting. It took 3 mornings, it was fast and fun. Almost too fast, it felt like it was finished before I really got into it. I bound it in eyelet lace, it is for a little girl after all.
So tomorrow back to the UFOs, but I see more of these in the future; they are so much fun.

This is the way I am finishing some of the Pinwheels. I need 225 of these little 5 inch blocks for one quilt. They go really fast, I don't anticipate them taking very long.
This is how they will be set together, I think, although I might decide different when I get a few more done.

David is not feeling good, and he is down here sleeping, so I will be going out to the other room to sew on the treadle while he is asleep and settle down to do hand work after that. He will probably get up when it is time to walk down to the school to meet Sammy, it's such a lovely day I might walk down with him. It would be good to get a little walk in when the sun is so bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment