Tuesday, May 17, 2016

The T quilt is nearly done 2 more half rows of blocks and I think I can finish and bind it tomorrow. I like the feeling of well being I get when I finish something less than a year after I started it. From now on quilts are going to be quilted as I finish the tops, and I will catch up on the 30 odd I have stored away. My vision far exceeds my time, and when I get an idea I like to make the top and then quilt it when "I get the time". No more, start to finish that's my new motto.
David got some of the drawers installed in my new sewing table.
 A place for my embroidery unit and everything. It has been sort of a poor relative and stuck where ever I had the room. There are to be 3 drawers on the end, so I will finally have a place to store my rulers and templates that also float around where ever I can find a spot.
This is a picture of the table folded up with the quilt I am working on. It's amazing how much easier it is to work on than what I had, and so much less tiring.
My quilting has improved already and I am enjoying it more. David, the sweetie, seems really happy that I am enjoying it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment